Contact: Sisi Ma
- Submitted: 2016-02-16 19:54 - Views : 319 - [Edit entry]
- Authors: Alexander Statnikov, Sisi Ma, Mikhael Henaff, Nikita Lytkin, Constantin F. Aliferis
- Key facts: Data simulated with Gene Network Weaver.
1. Observational data in the file "data_obs.mat". This file contains a matrix with columns corresponding to variables (genes) and rows corresponding to observations from natural (unmanipulated) distribution;
2. Experimental data in the folder "data_exp". This folder contains multiple files named "exp_i.mat", where i corresponds to the manipulated variable (gene) in the experiment. Each file "exp_i.mat" contains a matrix with columns corresponding to variables (genes) and rows corresponding to observations from the manipulated distribution;
3. Gold-standard adjacency matrix in the file "GS.mat". The adjacency matrix represents the true structure of the network. If its entry in the row i and column j is '1', there is an edge from variable i to variable j.
- Keywords: Ecoli, gene expression
- Download BibTeX
Data simulated with Gene Network Weaver.